Position of technician in the SONATA BIS project entitled “True Bioisosteres – Structural and Thermodynamic Classification of Molecular Fragments for Ligand Design” financed by National Science Centre (NCN) is open for application.
Project leader: dr Maura Malińska
Available positions: 1
We are looking for motivated candidates:
- Bachelor’s, Engineering or Master’s degree in Chemistry or related field;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently;
- Excellent work organization skills
Additional qualifications of the candidate
- Working experience in a wet lab,
- Experience with crystallization of organic compounds
- crystallization of guest-host systems
- isothermal titration calorimetry measurements (after training)
- laboratory management
- preparation of samples for X-ray measurements
- a temporary contract with the University of Warsaw (full-time position/employment contract) from 1.07.2022 to 31.12.2023 with possible extension.
- The total salary before taxing (brutto/brutto) is 6 660 PLN/month;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Motivation letter,
- information on the processing of personal data (the template available at: http://www.chem.uw.edu.pl/oferty-pracy/ ),
- declaration of reading and acceptance of the rules for conducting competitions at the University of Warsaw (a template available at: http://www.chem.uw.edu.pl/oferty-pracy/,
Please submit the documents no later than 10.05.2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF is the preferred format) with the email title: Tech position.
The results of the competition will be given by e-mail till 01.06.2022